A Survey of Agricultural Economics Literature, Volume 3: Economics of Welfare, Rural Development, and Natural Resources in Agriculture, 1940s to 1970s
Contact information at .
Bibliographic data for series maintained by AgEcon Search ().
for this chapter series.
Track citations for all items by
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- Rural People, Communities, and Regions: Introduction
- George S. Tolley
- Table of Contents and Foreword
- Rural to Urban Migration: Population Distribution Patterns
- Philip Graves and Marion Clawson
- Rural Development: A Review of Conceptual and Empirical Studies
- J. Dean Jansma, Hays B. Gamble, J. Patrick Madden and Rex H. Warland
- Natural Resource Economics, 1946-75
- Emery N. Castle, Maurice M. Kelso, Joe B. Stevens and Herbert H. Stoevener
- The Bases for Regional Growth: A Review
- Clark Edwards
- The Economics of Rural Poverty - A Review of the Post-World War II United States and Canadian Literature
- W. Keith Bryant, D. Lee Bawden and William E. Saupe
- Organization and Performance of Agricultural Markets
- Peter G. Helmberger, Gerald R. Campbell and William D. Dobson