Contact information at .
Bibliographic data for series maintained by Maria Brady ().
for this book series.
Track citations for all items by
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- Applied Bayesian econometrics for central bankers
- Andrew Blake and Haroon Mumtaz
- Estimating general equilibrium models: an application with labour market frictions
- Federico Mandelman and Francesco Zanetti
- Solving rational expectations models: a practical approach using Scilab®
- Andrew Blake and Emilio Fernandez-Corugedo