New Directions for Intelligent Government in Canada: Papers in Honour of Ian Stewart
Current editor(s): Fred Gorbet and Andrew Sharpe
170 Laurier Ave. W, Suite 604, Ottawa, ON K1P 5V5.
Contact information at .
Bibliographic data for series maintained by CSLS ().
for this chapter series.
Track citations for all items by
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- New Directions for Intelligent Government in Canada: An Introduction , pp 1-18
- Andrew Sharpe
- Ian Stewart in his Own Words , pp 19-48
- Ian Stewart
- The Evolution of Canadian Monetary Policy: Successful Ideas through Natural Selection , pp 49-80
- Christopher Ragan
- Public Policy for the Canadian Financial System: From Porter to the Present and Beyond , pp 81-100
- David Dodge
- What is 'Credible' Fiscal Policy? The Canadian Experience, 1983-2010: The View of a Former Practitioner , pp 101-126
- C. Scott Clark
- Why Did Unemployment Disappear from Official Macro-Economic Policy Discourse in Canada? , pp 127-162
- Lars Osberg
- Rethinking Tax-Transfer Policy for 21st Century Canada , pp 163-204
- Robin Boadway
- Reflections on the Role of Optimal Design in the Tax Policy Process , pp 205-210
- Stanley Winer
- Income Support in the Canadian Federation: International and Interprovincial Comparisons and Future Directions , pp 211-226
- Pierre Fortin
- Idle Speculation: Prefunding the Boomers' 'Frail Elderly' Care and Legitimizing a Carbon Tax , pp 227-248
- John Richards
- Health Care is a Knowledge Industry, and Should Be More So , pp 249-282
- Michael Wolfson
- How Can Subjective Well-being Be Improved? , pp 283-304
- John Helliwell
- Good Data and Intelligent Government , pp 305-336
- Munir A. Sheikh
- Personal Reflections on the State of Public Policy Analysis in Canada , pp 337-352
- Don Drummond
- The Way Ahead: A Framework for Discussion , pp 353-394
- Government of Canada